An Avid Motorcycle Racer Himself, G-Man Has Years Of Racing Knowledge To Help You Set Up Your Bike For The Ultimate Ride.
Steve Silvestri : Born and raised on the streets of Redwood City California, Owner Steve Silvestri aka G-man has been a avid motorcycle rider and racer since the age of 7. Motorcycles are his passion, from dedicating his time to help local riders improve their riding skills to participating in the toughest motorcycle event in the world... The International Six Days Enduro (ISDE)
G-Man has received ISDE medals from:
Holland (1993) - Bronze
Portugal (2000) - Silver
Spain (2001) - Silver
France (2002) - Silver
Other major racing accomplishments are...
- 1989 Factory Honda CR Support rider (Motocross)
- 1991 District 36 Hare Scrambles Champion
- 1992 National Hare Scrambles 11th OA
- 1993 National Reliability Enduro Series: 500cc Champion, 8th OA
- 1994 Factory Husky 4-Stroke Rider
- 1999 Factory Husaberg Support Rider
- 1999 500cc 4-Stroke National Reliability Enduro Champion
- 2006 Quicksilver National Enduro: A Overall Champion, 4th OA
- 2006 The 24 Hrs of Glen Helen Open Expert Champion, 11th OA
- 2007 The 24 Hrs of Glen Helen 2nd Place Open Expert, 8th OA
We work on every dirt bike! (even street bikes too!)
Suspension? Yes! Motor Work? Yes!
We do motorcycle repair, motorcycle service, suspension service, and more!
It's a grind the work doesn't end when the race is over...it just begins! @gasgasmotosna @sixfiveoracing
Send us a message with any questions or suggestions on events, races, and more. Whether you're new to the motorcycle scene, or a longtime rider, we look forward to welcoming you to the offroad community.
401 Old County Road, Belmont, California 94002, United States